Terms and Conditions –
Capital Brewing Co “Do More with ALC-LESS” Dry July Competition
- The Capital Brewing Co “Do More with ALC-LESS” Competition (the “Competition”) is conducted by Capital Brewing Co, located at Building 3/1 Dairy Rd, Fyshwick ACT 2609 (“Promoter”).
- The Competition begins on 1st July 2023 at 12:00 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and ends on 31st July 2023 at 11:59 PM AEST (the “Competition Period”).
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, participants warrant that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
a) The Competition is open to individuals who:
– are residents of Australia;
– are aged 18 years or older as of the start date of the Competition; and
– meet all other entry requirements stated in these Terms and Conditions.
b) Employees, contractors, and immediate family members of the Promoter, as well as any third-party companies or agencies associated with the Competition, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Requirements:
a) To enter the Competition, participants must:
– Create user-generated content that celebrates Dry July and demonstrates how they “Do more with ALC-LESS.”
– Post the user-generated content on a public Instagram account, tagging @capitalbrewing and using the hashtag #ALCLESS in the caption.
b) Only entries submitted within the Competition Period will be eligible.
c) Participants can submit multiple entries, but each entry must be unique.
- Winner Selection:
a) Each week during July, the Promoter will choose their favorite piece of user-generated content that features “ALC-LESS” (“Minor Winner”).
b) The Minor Winners for each week will be selected by the Promoter on the following Monday (10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of July).
c) The Minor Winners will each receive one case of ALC-LESS with a maximum value of $44.99.
d) All Minor Winners will automatically be entered into the draw to win the major prize.
e) The major prize winner (“Major Winner”) will be randomly selected by the Promoter from the pool of Minor Winners.
f) The Major Winner will receive one case of ALC-LESS, one case of the Promoter’s core range of beer, and two Capital Brewing Co Beanies, with a maximum value of $178.98.
- Prize Conditions:
a) The winners will be notified through direct message on Instagram within seven (7) days of the draw. The winners must respond within seven (7) days to claim their prize, providing their full name, postal address, and contact information.
b) If a winner fails to claim their prize within the specified time, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
c) Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternative.
d) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
e) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
f) The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs or expenses associated with the use or enjoyment of the prizes.
- Use of User-Generated Content:
a) By entering the Competition, participants grant the Promoter a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display the user-generated content in any media for promotional and marketing purposes.
b) Participants warrant that they own all rights to the user-generated content and that its use by the Promoter will not infringe upon the rights of any third party.
c) The creator of the user-generated content will be credited in the caption of the post/ story if their Image is selected to be reposted.
b) By entering the Competition, participants consent to the collection, use, and storage of their personal information by the Promoter for the aforementioned purposes.
- General Conditions:
a) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and disqualify any entry that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
b) The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition, or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any time and for any reason. Any changes will be notified to participants through the Promoter’s website or other suitable means.
c) The Promoter’s decision regarding all aspects of the Competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
d) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude any liability for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by any participant in connection with the Competition or the prizes.
e) These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia, and any disputes arising in connection with the Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Social Media Platform Disclaimer:
a) The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
- For any inquiries or complaints regarding the Competition, participants can contact the Promoter at the following address:
Capital Brewing Co
Building 3/1 Dairy Rd
Fyshwick ACT 2609
- These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 28th June 2023.